Friday, March 21, 2008


This is the I-95 Road Sign which inspired my original recording of "The I-95 Asshole Song." If you have ever travelled I-95 even for a few miles, you can certainly identify with my lyrics.
Interstate 95 is the main highway on the East Coast of the United States which runs along the Atlantic Ocean from Maine to Florida and serving some of the best known cities in the country including Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C. and Miami.
It is the longest North-South Interstate in the United States and passes through fifteen states, more than any other Interstate Highway. So, you would agree, with all those miles and all those states, if you are travelling I-95, you see a lot, you blink your eyes at what you see and you keep on driving.
You witness the unbelievable and you say to your friends when you get to your destination "You won't believe what I saw on I-95!" Well, I just didn't tell my friends what I saw on I-95, I wrote a song about it.